Minions want to travel? Please show the master's stomach first!
With the summer vacation coming, the season for family trips has come again. But what about cats and dogs at home? It is more people's choice to stay at a dog hotel or ask a pet nanny to take care of you. we You may not be used to unfamiliar places. Your pet suddenly moves to a strange place and cannot see the owner People, in addition to not adapting, will also be emotional. And when we leave the master and travel to other places, we are not only concerned about the master, but also burdened heart. We have prepared a travel checklist especially for your minions , hoping to solve your troubles!
Dog slave travel checklist
• Compare the hotel's environmental hygiene situation
• On-site inspections
• Prepare the owner ’s heart, toy blankets, etc.
• Leave a veterinary phone address for weekday consultations
• Tell the schedule, food amount, eating time, etc.
• Daily medicine and health Products (such as joint meat, probiotics, fish oil, etc.)
• Special care (such as eye cleansing, ears, etc.)
Cat minion travel Checklist
• Compare cat nanny
• Pre-arranged home visits
• Prepare the master's heart, funny cat sticks, etc. Tell the cat nanny where to put the toy.
• Leave the phone number of the veterinarian who will see you on the weekdays.
• Give the amount of food, where the child goes, such as the top of the wardrobe or the bottom of the bed.
• Make sure you have enough cat litter and food
. Products (such as joint meat, probiotics, fish oil, etc.)
• Special care (such as eye cleansing, meat ball care, etc.)